Sunday 7 April 2013

March

So I have been a bit too preoccupied recently with other stuff to even get close to writing my March wrap-up and now it's the 7th and I have no idea where the time is going!

I spent a lot of March saving money and working, working, working. I had set March as the month where I wouldnt spend any money (worked for most of it!) and I would take any shift I was given at work to build up my savings after I bought my car.

It was my younger sisters birthday early on in the month, and so it was a lot of family time, which I love! I dont get to see my family a lot these days, in regards to us all being very busy, so it was nice to have a little bit of time to just be with them and hang out.
My other sister, her boyfriend, my boyfriend, and I all went and saw 21 and Over as a double date. I am slightly crushing on Skylar Astin (from Pitch Perfect and this) so it was a nice movie if you want to check out the lead actors ;). The movie has some very funny bits, other bits that gross you out and other bits that you're just like Whaaa...??. I am thinking of starting movie reviews on here, so look forward to reading some of movies that I am watching!!!

Well, I think thats all i can think of to write about the month of March. Not much happened!! I am going to start a new experiment that will hopefully be enough for a lot of blog posts!
Exciting!

Anyway, until next time!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you got to spend time with family.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really great that you save! I feel like that's the problem with so much of our generation - they have bad money values. Do you know who directed 21 and Over?

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete