Tuesday 15 January 2013

Sorry

Sorry, i havent been posting for the last few days! I will explain why in a minute, but I thought I will just say that I have a lot of things ready to go for the next week or so, I have a few outings that I am doing, so I am getting all ready for that. Preparation is key :)

Okay, the reason I havent been posting.
Like everyone else, I have good days and I have bad days. Unfortunately, sometimes the bad days turn into really bad days and I dont cope with much. To deal with this, my way is to turn off my computer, not go near anything that might cause negative feelings (my bank balance is a huge one for this) and just switch off for a couple of days. The last few days have been like that for me, so I have just gone for walks, read a lot, watched happy movies, and slept. 

I am now back online and ready for next time. I am working on getting more organized on here, so I will schedule a few things in advance so I dont backtrack. 

I hope you can all understand!!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment