Friday 2 March 2012

Crafts: T-Shirt Quilt in progress!

Hello! So I have really been getting into craft/sewing/knitting etc these last few weeks and while slowly organising my cupboards, I noticed that my family have got a whole bunch of old t-shirts from our travelling across America that no one can fit into and have just been stashed in a cupboard somewhere. So I decided I want to make a quilt out of them!

There was a slight problem however. I have never quilted in my life. So I have been using the help of internet sources at the same time as reading books, watching DVD's and getting help from my ever-so-lovely Nana.
So, I am going to put every one of my processes up here, to try and figure out how to do it myself!
I will be posting my step 1 in about 5 minutes. :)

Miss Aimee Owl.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment