Tuesday 9 July 2013

Phone Photos This Week


Hello, my pretties!!
I do apologize for not posting. I have been painting, painting and more painting. Why? Well, at the beginning of the year I set a date for when my Etsy shop would open. (I need deadlines!) That date is July 30th.
I slightly am not prepared. Actually, I am really not prepared! I have got all the business side of things organized, but not so much with the content!
So, blogging has taken a backseat until I feel on top of things :)
It has been pouring with rain the last few days! Winter is making me love staying inside and paint all day! It helps that my boyfriend is currently on a trip away with his friends, so I get to spend my days off painting instead of getting distracted.

Here are some photos of the last few days to make up from leaving you all!

One of these is not quite like the others!

Finally did more! Still not finished.

The unfinished project looks really creepy!

Finally home from work! This is my painting/comfy clothes!

Rain, Rain!
Hope you guys have a fantastic week! Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment